We desire to build a mutually beneficial relationship with each of our clients. As a result, we begin with a complimentary consultation to learn more about you and your project, such as your goals and the project timeline and scope of work.
Build a Plan
We put together a Scope of Work and Proposal to meet your needs and submit to you for your review. We can meet your budget and timeframe and will ensure your goals are met.
We begin to work on your project based on the two prior steps. Since we are a boutique firm, we have the appropriate staff to prioritize your project and work with you to create the look you want to achieve using a number of resources and proven processes.
We always want to make sure our customers are satisfied. Following up with you once a project is complete for your feedback is critical to building a long-lasting partnership. We value you and have built our business on referrals and working with our clients on multiple projects.
What set’s us apart…
Detailed Visual Impacts
- Amenity Bundles – A curated selection of items that highlight the amenities of the property to enhance the appeal of the asset to potential clients.
- Design Tiers – Levels of finish out that complement your budget.
- Visual Merchandising Visit – Visual enhancement and completion of the designed space with the placement of hand-picked accessories.
Process Driven Firm
- Ensuring the desired outcome for all project stakeholders.
- Understanding of budgets and timelines.
- Multi-channel Project Management and coordination of project scope.
- Weekly Updates – Clear communication throughout the project lifespan, including consistent weekly updates regarding deliverables and timeline estimates.
Industry Knowledge & Market Consideration
- Researching target markets, addressing market segmentation and competitor research prior to creating the plan for each individual project.
- Focus on creation of thoughtful value-add including client experience and asset appreciation.
- Planning with purposeful design to compliment the entire property, avoiding single space focus.
- Placemaking and community driven by intentional design.
Start the process
Ready to get started with our complementary consultation? We are eager to hear about your project and how we can help.